Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Chocolate Therapy

Last week we went "over the hill" to the Wairarapa Valley (look for Martinborough wines in the supermarket - Savs and Pinots). There is a lovely town there called Greytown - French influences for some reason, and lots of lovely antique shops. My favourite shop of all is Schoc - the chocolate therapy shop. They make delicious chocolate in all kinds of delicious flavours. The best part is that you can try before you buy - which we made the most of!


I would have loaded pictures of what we bought, however I ate it all too quickly!


However, here is the lovely logo so you can recognise it if ever you see it



We bought: Lime and Chilli, Seasalt (which is divine with champagne), 75%, Earl Grey and White chocolate with Cardamon (my favourite).

I am wondering how I will survive back in Blighty without this type of therapy....cadburys just won't cut it anymore!

4 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh my goodness... I want some!

Steph

The Mrs. said...

Sounds fabulous!

Melissa said...

Oh that sounds heavenly! :)

Anonymous said...

seasalt? wow, tres interesting - I've heard cardomom is fab - bring some back to blighty with you!! When do you set off for Aus?